Developer : Stateview Homes
Neighbourhood: Oak Ridges Lake Wilcox | # Storeys: 3 | Suites: 43| Occupancy Date: Condos Occupying In 2018
KING’S LANDING Executive Towns & Semis is being launched (Between Yonge & Bathurst) Richmond Hill by Stateview Homes.
Elegant, opulent, classy. Featuring executive towns and semis in the heart of prestigious Richmond Hill, King’s Landing gives those searching for true luxury the best of all worlds. The chic sophistication and amenities of a modern home combined with the stateliness and prestige you’ve come to expect for yourself.
1. Distinctive location in the heart of Richmond Hill with professionally landscaped entrance.
2. Superior architecturally designed exteriors with complimenting colour schemes, styles, materials and elevations. To ensure a truly harmonious streetscape.
3. Gracious designer layouts with large living areas and fabulous views.
4. Stunning home designs featuring Porticos, covered porches, large picture windows, bay windows, transom windows, bell & metal roofs, dormers, and decorative columns, (as per applicable plan).
5. Unique elevations utilizing all clay brick, stone, stucco and Finesse precast surrounds and other accent features (as per applicable plans).
6. Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with quality air-gap, waterproof membrane and weeping tiles for extended protection.
7. Quality fiberglass self-sealing high-grade asphalt shingles, with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
8. Flat roofing system providing protection against water leakage and extreme weather conditions.
9. Durable, maintenance free, pre-finished aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
10. Pewter door hardware package including grip-set and deadbolt lock, plus gorgeous exterior coach lights on front façade (as per applicable plans).
11. Exterior aluminum railings for decorative applications, (as per applicable plans). Actual railing detailing may vary from railings depicted on brochures.
12. Masonry dividing wall between units where applicable.
13. Wood decks and balcony’s to rear elevations with black aluminum railings & privacy dividers (as per plans).
14. Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one at rear & one in garage complete with interior shut-off valves.
15. Complimentary fully paved driveways.
1. Front, rear and side yards will be fully sodded. Creating a truly desirable and attractive streetscape.
2. Relaxing outdoor lounge areas and private landscaped courtyard.
3. Visitor parking available.
4. Professionally landscaped grounds.
1. Low-E argon gas filled thermo pan, Energy Star windows throughout.
2. Maintenance – free structural vinyl thermo pane basement windows as per plan.
3. Opening windows are screened. Internal aluminum grilles on front elevations.
4. Metal insulated front entry door systems, complete with side Trason, weather stripping, (as per applicable plans).
5. Sliding patio doors leading to rear (as per applicable plans).
6. Pre-finished roll-up metal insulated garage doors with decorative glazing and hardware.
1. High quality locks with dead bolts on all exterior swing door(s).
2. Hinges and striker plates reinforced with extra-long screws.
3. Additional screws at patio door to help prevent lifting.
4. Municipal address plaques provided.
5. Professionally home cleaning service prior to occupancy.
6. Duct cleaning at time of occupancy.
1. Soaring Ten (10’) ceilings on second floor, approx. Nine (9’) on main floor & third floor (all subject to site plan approval conditions, bulkheads & low headroom areas due to mechanical systems and ceiling dropped down areas as required).
2. Easy maintenance smooth ceilings in kitchen, powder rooms and all bathrooms, with sprayed stipple ceilings in all other areas.
3. Finished basement area to be stipple spray with smooth boarders except lavatories and laundry areas which have smooth ceilings. (As per applicable options & layouts).
4. Stipple ceiling areas to receive 4” smooth boarder (approximate).
5. White paint on all walls & white semi-gloss paint on doors & trim.
6. Elegant oak veneer stairs with solid wood treads, handrails and 1 5/16” spindles to finished areas in warm natural finishes (as per plan).
7. Striking 4” colonial baseboards throughout with doorstop to tile or hardwood floor areas. 2 ¾” casing on all doors windows and flat archways throughout finished areas.
8. Quality satin nickel finished interior knobs on all interior doors with complimenting hinges.
9. 6’8” Two panel smooth doors. Pocket doors, and French doors (as per applicable plans).
10. Optional. Cold cellar provided in basement with weather stripping,
1. Decorated columns (as per applicable plans).
2. Art niche(s), stepped walls, vaulted and / or cathedral ceilings, double height and Palladian windows, curved walls, media centers and art ledges, & waffle ceilings (as per applicable plans & options).
3. Spacious walk-in closets (as per applicable plan).
4. Wire shelving installed in all closets.
1. Custom designed kitchen cabinets in a wide choice of styles from vender’s standard samples.
2. Built in pantries and broom closets, breakfast counters / Island and bank of drawers, (as per applicable options).
3. Under mount double stainless steel sink in kitchen with pull-out faucet.
4. Space for dishwasher including rough-in plumbing and electrical.
5. Two-speed exhaust white hood fan with venting to outside over stove area.
6. Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
7. Luxurious granite kitchen countertops with your choice of colour from vendor’s standard samples.
1. Single lever faucet(s) in all bathrooms.
2. High gloss white vanity with single lever faucet for all third floor washrooms (excluding master ensuite).
3. White Pedestals for all lavatory’s and powder rooms.
4. Deep acrylic soaker tubs, (as per applicable plans).
5. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, the wall around the tub is tiled approximately 16” above the tub deck with 8” x 10” wall tiles.
6. 13” x 13” Ceramic tile flooring in all bathrooms, (as per plan layouts).
7. Glass shower stalls to receive 8” x 10” wall tiles up to ceiling.
8. Custom designed inspired vanities.
9. Post formed Arborite or Formica counter tops.
10. Fully enclosed shower stalls to have waterproof light fixture complete with framed glass door enclosure.
11. Cement “Wonder board” (floor to ceiling) on shower enclosures wall(s).
12. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
1. 13” x 13” Ceramic tile flooring.
2. All upper floor laundry closets/rooms to include a floor drain and tile ledge (As per applicable plans).
3. Convenient durable “no break” Polypropylene laundry tub with separate drain.
4. Outside venting for dryer.
5. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring for dryer.
1. 13” x 13” Ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, breakfast area, powder rooms, laundry rooms, study, and front and back foyers. (As per applicable plan layouts).
2. 2 ¼” Natural Oak Prefinished flooring in dining/living room, great room, den, 1st, 2nd, 3rd level hallways, and all stair landings.
3. Luxurious broadloom with +/-7/16” under pad in all bedrooms, (as per applicable plan layouts). Purchaser’s choice of two colours from vender’s standard samples.
4. 4mm Oak Laminate flooring in all finished basement Recreation Rooms. (Excluding furnace room, & cold cellar). (As per options any applicable plans).
1. 100 Amp electrical services with breakers.
2. Two (2) weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one (1) each accessible at front and rear of home.
3. Light fixtures and capped outlets with switch receptacle provided throughout finished areas excluding dining rooms, and great rooms. (As per vender’s samples).
4. Switch receptacles in dining rooms, and great rooms.
5. Strip lighting fixtures on wall above sink in bathrooms and ceiling mounted light fixture in all powder rooms. (As per vender’s samples).
6. Automatic smoke detector(s) with strobe lighting to meet OBC building codes for home and family safety.
7. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards.
8. Electric door chime.
9. White light switches, plugs and plates.
10. Carbon monoxide detectors.
11. Two (2) electrical outlets in garage, one (1) on wall and one (1) on ceiling.
12. Programmable thermostat for optimal energy savings.
1. Gas fired, forced air High-Efficiency furnace complete with heat recovery ventilation.
2. Complete air conditioning system as required by heat loss calculations.
3. HRV for fresh air exchange, energy efficiency and healthier home.
4. 6” Kitchen stove vent and clothes dryer vent to be vented to outside.
5. Gas fueled hot water tank on rental basis.
6. Exterior walls are insulated in full conformity with the Ontario Building Code.
7. Low flow aerators on taps.
8. Extensive caulking for improved energy conservation and draft prevention.
1. Three (3) cable television outlets (RG-6 Standard). Location to be determined by vender.
7. One (1) internet rough-in (CAD-5 Standard). Location to be determined by vender.
9. One (1) telephone outlets. Location to be determined by vender.
10. Stateview Homes shall provide a personally scheduled appointment with our qualified Technical Contractor to explain and co-ordinate any additional Security/ Technology requirement you may desire.
11. Rough-in Central vacuum system to all finished floors with pipes dropped to unfinished basements.
12. Alarm Rough-in only
13. Monitored security system available through Stateview Homes supplier. With purchase of optional two-year security system, the buyer will receive a fully installed security system which includes contacts on all opening windows and doors for “lookout” and “walkout” basement, one motion
detector, one keypad, one siren and control panel with associated hardware.
1. Steel beam construction in basement.
2. All subfloors to be 5/8” T&G flooring, sanded, glued and fastened with
screwed for additional floor strength and stability.
3. Fully dry walled and garages ideal for workshops.
4. Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling and all
5. R22 insulation exceeding the Ontario building code allowing for a more air
6. R50 Attic& Ceiling Insulation exceeding the Building Requirements.
7. R31 Spray foam insulation minimizing air penetration in garage ceiling
below livable areas as well as all cantilevered areas.
8. R12 Basement walls.
9. All windows & doors are foam insulated.
10. Duct work, in basement, to be sealed for better air flow.
11. Continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on all exterior
walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
12. Survey provided on closing.