Developer : Pemberton Group
Neighbourhood: | # Storeys: 10 | Suites: 247| Occupancy Date: Condos Occupying In 2018
Indigo Condominiums in the Village of Maple is a new condo development
currently in pre-construction at Eagle Rock Way, Vaughan.
Features and Finishes
- 247 Tower suites in a 10-storey building and 8 Townhomes.
- Layouts include: 1 bed, 1 bed + den, 2 bed, 2 bed + den.
- Sizes range from 510-1590 sq.ft.
- Renowned Architects – Quadrangle Architects Limited
- Multi-Award Wining Designer – Tanner Hill Associates incorporated
- Tentative Occupancy Fall 2018
- Underground Parking Available
- Individual Lockers Available
- Key-Fob Digital Access to Building and Amenities
RECREATION CENTRE & AMENITIES
- Party Room complete with kitchen, Bar and Private Dining
- Theatre Lounge
- Yoga Studio
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Dog Wash
- Ground Floor Patio with Barbecues
- 9th Floor Terrace with Lounge and BBQ area
- Each suite has 9′ Ceilings in Principal Rooms – Smooth Finished
- 12″ x 24″ Porcelain Floor Tiles
- 5″ Wide Laminate Flooring for Living Room, Dining Room, Den, Bedroom(s), Hall/Foyer
- 24″ Refrigerator, Counter-depth, Bottom Freezer, Stainless Steel Finish
- Built-in Combination Microwave Range Hood, Stainless Steel Finish
- Stacked Washer Dryer
- Contemporary Designed Cabinetry with 40″High Upper Cabinets, Under Upper Cabinete Lighting
- Choice of 3/4″ Caesar Stone or 3/4″ Granite Counter-top with Square edge in Kitchen + Bathroom
- Choice of 1″ x 6″ Porcelain Mosaic Back-splash
- Walk-in Shower with Glass Enclosure and Frameless Door
- Contemporary Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Pressure Balanced Valve for Bath Tub and Shower
- Individual Seasonally Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning, Individual Hydro Meter
- Emergency Voice Communication System, Smoke Detector and Heat Detector per O.B.C.
- Outdoor Balcony or Patio as per Plan
Live in a community where your future holds a roster of public facilities such as the Vaughan Civic Centre Public Resource Library, Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital and the new regional Mackenzie Vaughan Hospital.
Shop the day away at Vaughan Mills Mall where you can grab a bite to eat and explore a superb selection of stores and services. From interior décor stores to specialty food markets, the Village of Maple offers you a plethora of ways to spend your days.
Take the whole family to Canada’s Wonderland for a day of excitement and activity or visit Reptilia Zoo for an educational thrill. With so many ways to spend your day, how will you and your family choose to fill up your weekend?
Travel Made Easy
Get around comfortably and conveniently with your choice of transit. Located in the heart of the historic Village of Maple at Major Mackenzie Drive and Keele Street, the Maple GO Station is Ontario’s oldest operating railway station. INDIGO residents will be served by the GO Transit Barrie rail line, GO Transit buses, York Region Transit and the Toronto Transit Commission.
Village of Maple
It’s said that the Village of Maple was named for the trees that lined Keele Street in the early 1900s. Today, the natural beauty of the area is showcased by the distinct parks that can be found locally. Closest is Mackenzie Glen District Park, with its native plantings and pond, sports facilities and children’s village, which is home to the City of Vaughan’s Concerts in the Park – an annual event now in its 21st year.
INDIGO Condos Details
|Number of Storeys||10 Plus 8 Townhomes|
|Total Number of Suites||247|
|Suite Size Range|
|Price / sq ft from|
|Architects||Quadrangle Architects Limited|
|Total Min. Deposit:|
|Est. Property tax|